Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- Pichler MASTER Servo S2112 500mm Kabel (VE=4St.) - C6623
- Pro-Line Classic Interior Clear Crawler Bodies PRO3495-00
- redring Rapidograph Ersatz-zeichenkegel, S0219590, - Office NEW
- Speedzone 13.5T Spec Brushless Motor Competition ROAR Approved Sensored TUNED
- Top Model TMC010 Ferrari 365 Daytona 1975 Le Mans 43
- Vintage Tamiya X10554 1835060 Gear Case Cover Super Astute
- 1 64 MICRO SCALEXTRIC G1108 HYPER-CARS SET (UV)
- 1999 Jakks Pacific WWF The God Father DTA Tour inch Wrestling Figure Made in
- Transformers AFA Beast Wars Deluxe Transmetal 2 1998 Ramulus Sealed Mib Box
- Transformers Trans Scanning Bumblebee Action Figure
- Elder Scrolls Funko Pop Vinyl Bundle Daedric Warrior Alduin Dwarven Colossus
- JEFF HARDY jakks DELUXE AGGRESSION SERIES 21 wwe MOC NEW wrestling
- Neca Jaeger Crimson Typhoon Pacific Rim
- Sideshow Hot Toys 12 1 6 MMS251 Iron Man Skeleton Suit Mark XLI Bones Figure
- Total Chaos Series 1 and Thresher Action Figure and 1 Blood queen McFarlane Toy
- Montessori Materials - Educational Training Pouring Toy for Kids Toddler
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.