Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- Adult coloring Book Stress Relieving Animal Designs
- BEST BT9278 FERRARI 512 BB N.64 50th ACCIDENT LM 1979 DELAUNAY-GRANDET-HENN 1 43
- Christmas Tree-shaped 500-piece Hallmark Jigsaw Puzzle What Trees Are Made Of
- EBBRO 1 43 S Road CRAFTSPORTS GT-r SUPER GT GT500 2016 Rd.1 Okayama No.46
- FlySky FS-T6 T6 2.4g Digital Proportional 6 Channel Transmitter&Receiver System
- Gi Joe Us Army Infantry African American 12” Limited Edition In Box
- Hot Wheels DWL04 Dragon Blast Playset
- KING AND COUNTRY WW2 U.S. Sitting Wounded D Day DD242
- LEGO Bionicle Hydraxon 8923 165 PCS NEW factory sealed HTF
- LEGO Star Wars 75094 Tydirium BRAND NEW Sealed + FREE US Shipping
- Magic the Gathering Arena of the Planeswalkers - Boardgame - English, New
- Minichamps 107032520 - BRABUS 600 AUF BASIS MERCEDES BENZ AMG GT S - 2015 1 18
- NEW SAGA NORSE GAEL LEVY JAVELINS SCI FI MINIATURE GAME COLLECTIBLE FIGURES SH06
- Playmobil 7922 - Roman Family. Almost impossible to find.
- Rakon Blade Nano CPX CPS CNC AL DFC Head Combo (orange) - nCPX005-O
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.